- What are recommendations for creating good discussion questions? (56477 views)
- How do I make my course available? (18841 views)
- Are there any recommended lecture techniques? (17504 views)
- Why do I keep receiving an Error message when ... (17253 views)
- How do I Toggle View on my Discussion Forums? ... (17227 views)
- What should I consider when designing online class sessions? ... (14503 views)
- How do I copy content into my current course? ... (14465 views)
- Where is the class photo roster? (13995 views)
- Can Students submit an Assignment through Blackboard multiple times? ... (13911 views)
- How do I edit the My Dartmouth Courses Module? ... (13755 views)
- How do I Create and Edit a Rubric? (2012-10-31 21:24)
- What are some External Resources for Blackboard Content? (2012-10-30 21:38)
- How do I Add Videos from Other Sources to ... (2012-10-30 21:27)
- How do I Add Youtube Videos to my Blackboard ... (2012-10-30 21:23)
- How do I Add Slideshare Items to Blackboard? (2012-10-30 21:13)
Academic Computing offers a variety of workshops for Faculty, Staff and Students. Those workshops are advertised through D2U postings and on the web at http://library.dartmouth.edu/classes/calendar.php?MAIN_CALENDAR_ID=41.
We encourage everyone to review the workshop listings and register for those sessions that appeal to you. We also welcome workshop requests which we will do our best to accomodate in our future workshop planning. Workshop topics can be requested by emailing Educational Technologies.
For problems or questions regarding Blackboard contact Blackboard Support. You will receive a quick response during business hours. We will address after-hour inquiries as soon as possible.
To find an answer online, the Blackboard Help contains helpful tips and information about getting started, posting material, and much more.
There are 210 FAQs online